You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to open an account, participate in contests, or win prizes offered by the Website. In jurisdictions, territories, and locations where the minimum age for permissible use of the Website is greater than eighteen (18) years old, you must meet the age requirement in your local jurisdiction or territory.
If any deposit is charged back any winnings generated from "Spo-Bit" contests shall be invalidated, forfeited and deducted from your Account balance. In addition, the amount of the initial deposit will be invalidated, forfeited and deducted from the Account balance. "Spo-Bit" reserves the right to close your account – without notice – shall a deposit be charged back.
"Spo-Bit" employees (“Employees”) and Immediate Family Members (an “Immediate Family Member” means any domestic partner and relative of the employee who resident at an employee’s residence, including but not limited to parents, grandparents, in-laws, children, siblings, and spouses) are not permitted to play in any public contests for cash hosted on the Website; provided, however, Employees and Immediate Family Members are permitted to play in the following contests on the Website: "Spo-Bit"-sponsored Private Contest, Private Contests for cash, or Private Contests for prizes other than cash. A “Private Contest” is one that is not listed in the website public domain, and is hosted by another Employee, relative, or friend of the Employee or Immediate Family Member participating.
Users will be able to visit the Website and view the games available for entry (the "Contests"). Each individual Contest that is not free to enter has an entry fee listed in "Gold". When you select to participate in a Contest and complete the entry process, the listed amount of "Gold" will be debited from your "Spo-Bit" account.
Deposits made on our site will appear on your statement as "Spo-Bit". All payments are final. No refunds will be issued. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the account was registered.
Customers depositing funds using a credit card in some states may see a charge on their credit card statement labeled “international transaction fee” or similar description. The company processing credit card payments for "Spo-Bit" in certain states may operate outside the United States and may impose fees for international transactions.
If you are charged this international transaction fee to deposit funds into your "Spo-Bit" account, you may contact "Spo-Bit" at support@FS-Club.com
and request a full reimbursement of the international transaction fee. To process your reimbursement request,
"Spo-Bit" will need the following information: (i) original transaction date and amount deposited; (ii) the amount(s) of the fee(s) assessed on such deposited amount; (iii) date(s) such fee(s) was/were assessed; and (iv) a copy of your credit card statement showing such fee(s). "Spo-Bit" reserves the right to request additional information to process your request. "Spo-Bit" will review your submission and if "Spo-Bit" determines that you have been charged the international transaction fee as a result of depositing funds into your "Spo-Bit" account, "Spo-Bit" will credit such amount back to your Account.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
By entering a Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of "Spo-Bit", which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Company, at its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from a Contest, refuse to award benefits or prizes and require the return of any prizes, if the entrant engages in conduct or otherwise utilizes any information the Company deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Contest or is in any way detrimental to other entrants. These Terms prohibit entering a Contest if the entrant is:
- Except as otherwise stated in the Eligibility section above, an Employee of the Company or an immediate family member of such employee;
- An employee or operator of any daily fantasy site including any that charges entrance fees or offers prizes, and any Immediate Family Member of any such person;
- Accessing or has had access to any pre-release, confidential information or other information that is not available to all other entrants of a Contest and that provides the entrant an advantage in such a Contest, including any information from any daily fantasy sport site or information from a sports governing body (e.g., pre-release injury information) (“Pre-Release Data”);
- An employee of a sponsor, consultant, or supplier of the Company or any other daily fantasy sports contest provider that has access to Pre-Release Data or otherwise receives an advantage in the entrant’s participation in a Contest;
- An employee, operator or consultant to a sports governing body where such employee, operator or consultant is prohibited from participating in applicable Contests by such governing body;
- Breaches any rules or policies of the entrant’s employer, of any sports governing body, or any other professional body of which the entrant is a member, including any rule or policy regarding participation in Contests or accepting prize money;
- Any person prohibited from participating pursuant to court order;
- Any entrant who has knowingly received Pre-Release Data or any other non-public information that provides an advantage in a Contest from any person who is prohibited from entering a Contest as provided in these Terms.
In addition, conduct that would be deemed improper also includes, but is not limited to:
- Falsifying personal information required to enter a Contest or claim a prize;
- Engaging in any type of financial fraud including unauthorized use of credit instruments to enter a Contest or claim a prize;
- Colluding with any other individual(s) or engaging in any type of syndicate play;
- Using a single Account to participate in a Contest on behalf of multiple entrants or otherwise collaborating with others to participate in any Contest;
- Using automated means (including but not limited to scripts and third-party tools) to interact with the Website in any way (this includes, but is not limited to: creating a contest, entering a contest, withdrawing from a contest, creating a lineup, and editing a lineup);
- Using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, parser, spiders or screen scrapers) to obtain, collect or access any information on the Website or of any User for any purpose.
- Any type of bonus abuse, abuse of the refer-a-friend program, or abuse of any other offers or promotions;
- Tampering with the administration of a Contest or trying to in any way tamper with the computer programs or any security measure associated with a Contest;
- Obtaining other entrants information and spamming other entrants; or Abusing the Website in any way.
Users further acknowledge that the forfeiture and/or return of any prize shall in no way prevent "Spo-Bit" from pursuing criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
By entering into a Contest or accepting any prize, entrants, including but not limited to the winner(s), agree to indemnify, release and to hold harmless "Spo-Bit", its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, as well as the officers, directors, employees, shareholders and representatives of any of the foregoing entities (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with participation in the Contest, the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize or while preparing for, participating in and/or travelling to or from any prize related activity, as well as any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. "Spo-Bit" may, in its sole and absolute discretion, require an Authorized Account Holder to execute a separate release of claims similar to the one listed above in this Paragraph as a condition of being awarded any prize or receiving any payout.
"Spo-Bit" is not responsible for: any incorrect, invalid or inaccurate entry information; human errors; postal delays/postage due mail; technical malfunctions; failures, including public utility or telephone outages; omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone system or network, computer online systems, data, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software (including, but not limited to software and operating systems that do not permit an entrant to participate in a Contest), including without limitation any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer or video equipment relating to or resulting from participation in a Contest; inability to access the Website, or any web pages that are part of or related to the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries and/or images of any kind; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, postal issues, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or transmission systems, or the Internet, or any service provider's facilities, or any phone site or website or for any other reason whatsoever; typographical, printing or other errors, or any combination thereof.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, "Spo-Bit" RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
All entries become the property of "Spo-Bit" and will not be acknowledged or returned.
To be eligible to enter any contest or receive any prize, the Authorized Account Holder may be required to provide "Spo-Bit" with additional documentation and/or information to verify the identity of the Authorized Account Holder, and to provide proof that all eligibility requirements are met. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of an Authorized Account Holder, "Spo-Bit" will, in its sole and absolute discretion, utilize certain information collected by "Spo-Bit" to assist in verifying the identity and/or eligibility of such Authorized Account Holder.
Where legal, both entrants and winner consent to the use of their name, voice, and likeness/photograph in and in connection with the development, production, distribution and/or exploitation of any Contest or the Website. Winners agree that from the date of notification by "Spo-Bit" of their status as a potential winner and continuing until such time when "Spo-Bit" informs them that they no longer need to do so that they will make themselves available to "Spo-Bit" for publicity, advertising, and promotion activities.
"Spo-Bit" reserves the right to move entrants from the Contests they have entered to substantially similar Contests in certain situations determined by "Spo-Bit" in its sole discretion.